返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys From China East Coast Demerara.The fire was spotted around 18

Sixteen persons are now homeless after fire completely destroyed their home at Canterbury Walk Beterverwagting,NFL Jerseys From China, East Coast Demerara.The fire was spotted around 18:15 hours in the upper flat of the two-storey wooden house. The homeowner,Wholesale Jerseys China, Mary Beveney,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, shared the upper flat with eight of her grandchildren while her daughter shared the bottom flat with her husband and their five children.Mrs. Beveney was at home with some of her grandchildren when the fire was seen coming from the kitchen. The downstairs occupants were said to have been attending church. Fortunately Mrs. Beveney who is bedridden,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, was taken from the burning building by public spirited citizens.Some of the household articles which persons managed to save from the burning building.The woman’s son Benette Beveney said that he was at work when he received a call that there was a fire in the area. The man said he raced to the location and to his surprise he saw his mother’s home on fire.He said that when he arrived at the scene persons were seen removing household articles from the burning building. He said he began looking for his mother since he is aware of her condition but was told that she was out of the building and resting safely at a neighbour’s home. The building was burnt to the ground.He told this publication that another house which is located in the same yard was partly scorched but thanks to the efforts of the fire service,China Jerseys, that house was saved. The man added that while his mother lost her home he is thankful that no one was injured and that no other properties were destroyed.Beveney added that he is at a loss to ascertain what may have started the fire but thanked the Guyana Fire Service for their response in saving the other buildings in the yard. The man said the building had been his mother’s home for most of her life.It is believed that the fire may have originated in the kitchen where a pot was left unattended. Investigations are ongoing.
返回列表