返回列表 回復 發帖

Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap chairs

The timing for a family to be left homeless couldn’t be worse as the Christmas season is fast approaching.Brian Britton of Lot 556 ‘D’ Field Sophia,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, was yesterday distressed to see the home that he had built himself and lived in for about 17 years go up in flames. Britton lived with his four children who were all away at school when the fire occurred. The fire started at approximately 13:00 hrs yesterday.Britton told this publication that he had left his house to pick up his youngest child from school and when he returned he was shocked to see his house in flames. When the Fire Service arrived on the scene they were able to put out the fire.Unfortunately it was too late for anything to be saved from the fire. Britton recalled having lost television sets,Wholesale China Jerseys, refrigerator,NFL Jerseys China, gas stove, a laptop, chairs, beds and mattresses among other household items.“I tried saving some things”,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Britton said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but the heat was too great and by the time the Fire Service arrived everything would have already been badly burnt.It is unclear how the fire started.Britton said that he will be going to the Fire Station today to enquire as to the cause of the fire. The family is staying in a small shack next to where their house once stood until better can be done.Anyone interested in helping the Britton family get back on their feet in time for the Christmas Holidays can contact Brian Britton on +592 658 5740,China Jerseys Free Shipping, also persons willing to donate clothes or any other items – since the family have lost everything – will be greatly appreciated.
返回列表